Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Monthly Goals

In an effort to become a more well-rounded individual, I will post some small goals that I would like to achieve for the month. I will also hope that at least a few of them will become habits I will stick with in the long run. This was inspired from my friend Sandy who posted such goals on her Facebook status and then updated on whether she completed them or not.

Goals for the month of July:

[ ] Dress up for work (skirt or dress) at least once a week - (I have done this for the past two weeks, let's see if I can get it going!)

[ ] Attend professional networking event - I am counting on my college's Chicago alumni speaker series that is held on the fourth Thursday of every month. I missed last month's so I will make plans to attend this month's event.

[ ] Finish the current book I am reading: Sophie Kinsella's Twenties Girl - I am usually a speed reader (finished Emily Giffin's Heart of the Matter in 2 days) but this month I've been watching more TV and reading the news online, that I haven't been reading the book as much as I usually do.

[ ] Watch a documentary

[x] Try a new restaurant - went to Pizano's Pizza and Pasta yesterday for my sister's birthday.

[ ] Go to public skate 4x this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment