Saturday, June 26, 2010

No skating today

Got a text from my coach at 5:35 AM this morning (25 minutes before I was to wake up for my weekly lesson). She was up all night coughing and this morning came down with a a terrible sore throat. Needless to say, she wasn't going to come in because she didn't want me to get sick. Also because it would be no fun to stand on the ice for an hour in such a condition. I told her it was ok and I'll go see her next week. I COULD still have gone up as usual and did a practice without her, but I opted to sleep in :T BADDDDD I know. But I really do like having her around because we just started working on Bronze Moves last week, and I am still getting the hang of the alternating backward crossovers pattern.

I was gonna go to public skate tomorrow afternoon to make up for my lack of ice time. However when I checked my rink's website to confirm times, I saw that there was open freestyle tomorrow from noon - 1:30, so I'll attend that instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment